But I have a little time to spare while I wait for the chicken fun, so I would like to share one of my newest soaps. I am so excited about this soap. This is the best soap for oily skin I have every used. Not only does it help with oil control, but it is an anti-bacterial soap as well. I have been using it for over a month now and have a more balanced skin...even during that rocky time of the month!
Here is what makes this soap AWESOME!
- tea tree oil - anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- peppermint and lavender oils - refreshing and calming at the same time
- kaolin clay - helps absorb oils
- bentonite clay - helps give the soap a silky smoothness that is great for inflamed skin
- all natural ingredients - as with all of my soaps
- Vegan - no animal products
I will also be bringing out my holiday soaps starting next week. Scents like : Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Hazelnut, Earthy Apple, and Autumn Harvest are my fall soaps. I can't wait to show them to you!
Have a great Monday!